FREE WEBINAR: Leadership, Policy & Transparency: Driving Sustainable Value, Efficiency, & Surgeon Utilization
Managing operating rooms is hard, especially without access to reliable and readily available data. EHRs, built to capture information about patients and their care, do not provide the required level of data visibility or reliability needed to make daily, let alone strategic decisions about expensive healthcare assets such as operating rooms.
Ensuring surgeons have optimal access, knowing exactly where and how to drive efficiency, and delivering value to surgeons, patients, and staff is a constant challenge. A challenge that requires greater visibility into available operating room time and key performance indicators.
Please join us as WakeMed Health and Hospital’s Business Manager, Surgical Services explains how his three-hospital health system has:
- Transitioned from manually compiling reports (EHR reports were inadequate)
- Established effective policies to drive value and efficiency
- Created capacity in their busy operating rooms, providing greater access to open time
- Delivered transparency that has changed surgeon practices
Additionally, iQueue for Operating Rooms’ Product Implementation Manager will walk through exciting and proven technology that has enabled organizations like WakeMed to leverage predictive and prescriptive analytics that break through historical barriers to OR value and efficiency.
- Analyze OR utilization and identify strategies for improvement
- Explain the benefits of creating more open time in the OR
- Understand how to effectively leverage data to change surgeon practices
- Explore how new technologies are optimizing operating room capacity
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|